Last year, our office was able to donate a total of $12,100 to local non-profits! One of our five agency values is to be community-centric – stewardship is always in the forefront of our minds. Our agency decides as a team which 12 non-profits we contribute to each year. We donate $5 for every quote that we provide, with a minimum of $1,000 donation. 2020 did not disappoint!
- January: BBBS Bowl for Kids Sake
- February: Disability Network of Southwest Michigan
- March: Read & Write Kalamazoo
- April: First Day Shoe Fund
- May: Kalamazoo Growlers Hero Salute
- June: Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries
- July: Cpl. Willis Foundation
- August: Warm Kids Project
- September: Ministry with Community
- October: Pretty Lake Camp
- November: Open Doors Holiday Meal Baskets
- December: Gryphon Place
We thank Kalamazoo for their contribution to our cause and our community’s causes! We are so proud to live here, and to support the mission of our local non-profits.
Stay tuned for our 2021 QFAC reveal!